Friday, October 12, 2007

How the ride began.....

Our adventure began on May 3, 2007 when a very nice pair of Levi 501's walked into my life! When Mel walked into my office that day, I didn't realize that he was walking into my world. But as he walked out of my office, I couldn't help but stare at his ass & thought to myself 'Damn those are a nice pair of Levi's"! I wasn't aware that he too felt the attraction & was amazed at how often we "bumped" into each other.

One day as I was stumbling for something to say he mentioned that he had just bought a Harley & showed me a picture. It was truly the most beautiful bike I had ever seen! After a long argument with myself I finally got the nerve to offer myself a ride. Well, my ride turned into a 500+ mile day trip that was amazing! I had never seen such gorgeous countryside & everything is so much brighter & beautiful on the back of a motorcycle! By the end of the day it was obvious that the attraction was mutual & we have been attached at the hip ever since!

Since we both work for the same government agency & we both have 3 kids (yes we are the modern day Brady Bunch!!) our road trips take place on the weekends our sextuplets are with the ex's. This Blog will be about our adventures on the open road & where this budding relationship is going. We would love to hear about your trips & where you think we might enjoy going next.

The next time we post, we'll tell you about the adventures we've taken so far to Sun Valley & Craters of the Moon, Couer 'd Alene, West Yellowstone & Logan Canyon. There are plenty of pictures we want to share & show off why IDAHO is the best place to live!

3 comments:

Blackwidow said...

Can't for wait for a part II. I truly care about you both and hope that things continue on the open road as well as the closed one (if you get my drift there). Anyhoo - you should think about taking a trip next year (when it's warmer to South Dakota (the Black Hills) - my parents did that on one of their many trips when they had the harley and the pictures they brought back (albeit poleroid) were awesomely beautiful. Till then................

Anonymous said...

Hey Harleygirl...
Welcome also to the blogosphere! I'll stop by fairly often, I imagine, as I developed the Harley bug a number of years ago at the hands of a gent I was seeing on the sly at the time. Now, I'm divorced and my boyfriend and I are in much the same boat as you and yours: when kids (my two and his three) are with ex's we jump on his '06 Road King and hit the asphalt.

Again, welcome! And happy riding.

Anonymous said...

And your road trip to Oregon will be when??????...............Very happy for you Sandra! You are the best! And you deserve the best!!